With the 3rd January 2018 deadline for the implementation of MiFID II client reporting just six weeks away, FE has created a data packaging solution to help platforms, back office software providers and DFMs who have left it late to find a solution to gather the data for their reporting requirements.
As the investment industry enters the final phase of preparation for the implementation of PRIIPs and MiFID II in January 2018, FE, a leading provider of data-driven solutions to the financial services industry, urges affected firms not to neglect their client reporting requirements in the rush to meet other aspects such as trade reporting and unbundling the costs of investment research.
Using FE’s unique Analytics Market Intel (MI) tool, we look at the top 10 funds advisers were researching from January to September 2017.
FE is delighted to have won two Investment Week Research Awards yesterday evening.
- FE’s whole of market data uniquely allows advisers to map any investment solution to a clients’ risk profile
FE, a leading investment ratings and research agency, today announced the launch of FE Analytics+ Investment Planner, a step by step investment process to help advisers meet suitability requirements and deliver consistent investment advice.
FE, a leading investment ratings and research agency, today announced that the Board of Directors has appointed Neil Bradford as CEO, a newly created role to help position the firm for its next phase of growth. He joined FE on the 11th September 2017.
Funds that could help investors protect capital from unpredictable markets and increase portfolio diversification are the focus of the latest FE Invest Approved List rebalance.
- Blackrock takes group top spot
- Latest FE Passive Crown Rebalance rates global funds for first time
- Global Equity Income, UK Gilt and Short Term Money Market funds fail to pick up five Crowns
- Old Mutual tops the leader board and T.Rowe Price sees biggest positive ratings shift
- Woodford Equity Income achieves five FE Crowns on first rating
FE’s latest bi-annual Crown ratings rebalance has awarded 317 funds with the highly-prized five FE Crowns, of which 11 are newcomers and 25 have jumped two or more FE Crowns to achieve the top accolade.